Drop off a grocery bag of children's clothing to the Green Valley Youth Services desk (LIMIT 10 BAGS PER FAMILY) from January 5th - January 11th and receive 1 ticket for each bag.
Return to the Green Valley Library Program Room on Saturday, January 12th (10am - 12pm) to redeem your tickets and fill up bags of "new-to-you" kids clothing!
What can I bring in?
· Children's clothing and shoes from newborn to youth size 20
· All seasons of clothes are welcome
· Clothing MUST BE CLEAN and gently worn with no rips or stains
· No socks, undergarments, toys, or baby equipment
· Teen or adult-sized clothing are not eligible