In partnership with the Clark County Museum, Las Vegas News Bureau, National Atomic Testing Museum, Nevada Historical Society, and Nevada State Museum Las Vegas, Henderson Libraries is helping to create a hardcover coffee-table book showcasing historic photos from Clark County and Las Vegas. Bring in your own photos to be included in the book before it is published by attending this scanning session. Photos will be scanned on-site and given right back to you. In order to keep things speedy, please fill out the photo submission form prior to the session. Forms can be downloaded here.
- Photos only (no newspaper clippings or photocopies) from 1940 through 1969
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken in Clark County
- One submission form per photo
- Limit 10 photos per family
- No appointment necessary
If you can't make the session, you can submit photos online here.